We are considered to be the top Queens Co-op Experts as 90% of our business is marketing and selling co-ops.
We have been successfully selling co-ops with record prices throughout Queens and in developments such as Le Havre on the Water, Clearview Gardens, Cryder House, Cryder Point, Towers at Water's Edge (Americana, Versailles & Seville), Alley Pond, Deepdale Gardens, Beech Hills and Towers at Beechhurst co-ops since 1994.
We know what it takes to find the right board-qualified buyer based on the co-op's requirements.
Due to the strict co-op board standards, we review the following documents to ensure that the purchaser(s) meet the co-op requirements before the seller finds the offer acceptable.
- Mortgage Pre-Approval Letter (if applicable)
- Credit Check for all persons residing over 18 (www.AnnualCreditReport.com)
- Current pay stub
- Last 2 years of W2's, 10-99’s, Social Security or Pension Benefit letters
- Federal Income Taxes for the last 2 years
- Proof of Funds
- Existing sale contract (if applicable)